Discuss Busy Busy Busy! in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We have got a shed load of site work over the next few weeks, months and years....

If you have got a CSCS card, know which end of a trowel to hold, and like earning money then get in touch!

G

Gareth Raines

Hi jp.
Site work.
New builds or social housing?
Floors or walls?

What the rate of pay?

Thankyou G.Raines Wall & Floor Tiling

T

Time's Ran Out

Just to repeat the standard protocol - message JP TILING through the forum message direct system and they will reply to your questions.
Rates of pay will only be answered off forum .

Reply to Busy Busy Busy! in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay and unlimited...
Replies
Views
Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay and unlimited...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay