Search the forum,

Discuss Breaking Bad Film Out Next Week in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
El Camino comes out next Friday on Netflix, which follows Jesse from straight after the last episode of Breaking Bad.

Huge breaking Bad and Better Call Saul fan and have noticed as I have been checking threads that some of you are too.

Who's excited for the film? Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just watched the trailer so. . .

F*** yeah!!!!!!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah - don't want to give any BB spoilers to those that have not watched it but OMG it looks ace I cannot wait!!

Hopefully it will be worth the wait and worth waiting for season 5 of Better Call Saul too

Reaction score
I just watched the whole of Breaking Bad series again. Didn't know there was a film coming out and needless to say I'll be watching it

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
We have watched it twice too. You need to get on Better Call Saul :)

Reply to Breaking Bad Film Out Next Week in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen