• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
  • day
Search the forum,

Discuss Boxing Day. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Amazon Prime for football all day.
5.30 Newcastle are on😀.

What’s others doing?

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I decided to take the misses shopping in blue water it’s horrendous here far too busy but I didn’t get her anything yesterday as she likes shopping in the sales brave move not getting her a present 😆

T

Time's Ran Out

Got the house to myself!
Feet up and about to watch THE GAME.
Coffee ready, mince pie in hand, dog fed - what could go wrong?

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
been visiting just about to watch the Irishman, heard its good and I like Robert D

I thought it was very good, great to see De Niro, Pacino and Pesci working together.

Reply to Boxing Day. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen