Search the forum,

Discuss Bought a cordless grinder, but what way to cut? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

What way does your grinder cut?

• Blade on left, debris coming towards you

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Blade on right, debris going away from you

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly!
I tried it today with the blade on the right, and I think it's much better. It was a bit strange as I didn't rotate the head, so the switch was on the wrong side.
One big advantage I see is ,with the blade on the right, your left hand can now hold the head/gearbox, so two hands on the tool.
I think it's the way to go, I'll rotate the head tomorrow . It shouldn't affect warranty as the option to change it is documented in the instructions

Reply to Bought a cordless grinder, but what way to cut? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen