Search the forum,

Discuss Book Match Porcelain Veins in the Printed Sheets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

You and me both! Hahaha
Thanks Lee, that's a really nice thing to say!
This is what this thread has been all about, it's not been about Gary or me,
It's been about the forum.
I was asked by Ray to show the members the process from start to finish and exactly what goes in to a project like this, for that very reason.
And even if you were the only person to take something from it, that will make me happy.
Cheers Lee! :)
certainly not the only person! :)

I

Italy

You and me both! Hahaha
Thanks Lee, that's a really nice thing to say!
This is what this thread has been all about, it's not been about Gary or me,
It's been about the forum.
I was asked by Ray to show the members the process from start to finish and exactly what goes in to a project like this, for that very reason.
And even if you were the only person to take something from it, that will make me happy.
Cheers Lee! :)
only person .......
unlikely. only person.
here everyone has stolen ....... (including antonio) lol
marc then. will send the bill. at all. ;)

O

Old Mod

certainly not the only person! :)

:)

QUALITY! That is all I have to say on that! :)

Thanks Geoff!

Nope, its an education :)

;)

only person .......
unlikely. only person.
here everyone has stolen ....... (including antonio) lol
marc then. will send the bill. at all. ;)

Haha
lol-031.gif

O

Old Mod

I think you,ve hit the nail on the head there Andy.........well & truly educational......I've said it before & I'll say it again.....'I'm blown away by the planning & workmanship that has gone into this project!'......Some work there Marc......well done mate :clapping:
Appreciate that Mark, thanks. :thumbsup:

B

Blunt Tool

To prepare like you did Marc and Gary, was so important as without the planning it would have been a nice job and not a job showcasing tilers on the very peak of their game. The care and attention given to each tile, to be so precise in cutting, and then to have the cheek and downright skill to mitre to perfection so that even some tilers think it went back to a factory to be done. It would be so easy to overlook the fact basic skills of keeping tiles dead level and plumb on a large format tile has to be kept in check aswell as planning the pattern on walls to continue onto floor and the transition on half landings turning onto next set of steps genius! A job few tilers can produce but many can admire ;)

Reply to Book Match Porcelain Veins in the Printed Sheets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen