Search the forum,

Discuss black grout stain on polished porcelain in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

McLovin

TF
Reaction score
Thanks I'll give it a go
Let us know buddy.Good luck.

MagicEraser-ToughScrubber-TnT-590x450-v0-01-1-size-3.jpg

McLovin

TF
Reaction score
You must have been desperate to go searching in Asda you would have thought the pro chemicals would have sorted it first.
Desperate is not the word. The retailer the customer and I had chosen the tiles from sent a team down the next morning trying to sort it with everything they had. In fairness to them the Flash sponges were their idea. I wound never have thought of it.
Credit where credit is due.

McLovin

TF
Reaction score
Mclovin when you said about those magic sponges I thought no way that won't work........well **** ME IT DID
what a great doge Thank you. The only thing now I'm going to need about 150 of these. It'll properly take me a day or so but the job will be right thank you once again

No probs pal. I never thought they would work when they were suggested to me. I don't know whats in those sponges but god are they good.

Glad I could help you out. Good luck with getting it all sorted but at least there is an end to it now.

Reply to black grout stain on polished porcelain in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen