Search the forum,

Discuss Best wall tile grout around ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Crumbs

Hi guys,
I got some more tiling i need to do - so could do with a alternative brand to what ive been using.

What brand would you guys opt for when installing wall cermanic tiles in a shower area, must be brillant white, as white as it can go :cool: and where can we buy it from? cheers:rolleyes:

M

man of kent

Hi guys,
I got some more tiling i need to do - so could do with a alternative brand to what ive been using.

What brand would you guys opt for when installing wall cermanic tiles in a shower area, must be brillant white, as white as it can go :cool: and where can we buy it from? cheers:rolleyes:
ARDEX FS Brilliant White No1, dirt and water repellent, dead easy to apply.

C

Crumbs

Thanks man that looks good stuff - only thing is it doesnt mention mould resistant on it ? :(

Have to check the joints too as a few places i think its stretches to 4-5mm in places.

M

man of kent

Thanks man that looks good stuff - only thing is it doesnt mention mould resistant on it ? :(
Have to check the joints too as a few places i think its stretches to 4-5mm in places.
No problem, Ardex FS can go to 4mm and 5mm shouldn't be an issue. Try using a proprietary shower spray and mould is not a problem

C

Crumbs

Is that stuff unsanded or sanded man of kent? and what is proprietary shower spray ??

Any others guys thats not tubbed stuff - backer is waterproof membrane. :cool:

M

man of kent

Is that stuff unsanded or sanded man of kent? and what is proprietary shower spray ??

Any others guys thats not tubbed stuff - backer is waterproof membrane. :cool:
It's smooth, and a proprietary shower spray is a cleaner you should use to remove body fat etc which is a mould growth medium.

Reply to Best wall tile grout around ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen