Discuss Best reasonably priced mixer? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

WDavison

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just bought a Rubimix 9 240v but sent it back as it actually struggled and laboured mixing standard tile adhesive and was so so loud.

Anything else at around £90 to £150 that'll be better?

Im not using it daily. Once a week at most. But would like something that will last.

Last edited:

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Got mine from Topps, paid £69, been spot on for 2 years.
Mixing adhesive, dry wall, multi finish and slc.

J

J Sid

wp_ss_20181216_0001.png
had one of these for about 3 years, used everyday, 10 bags plus most days and the wire into the mixer is just starting to break, as they all do.
besides that its been excellent

G

GoneGuy

I had an energer one from screwfix for about two years the switch has been playing up so I got a rubi mix 16 ergo max from forum sponser @Pro Tiler Tools. And it’s a beast of a machine no problem mixing anything

F

Flintstone

I've got the same one as Julian and mine is still going strong after a few years, I did have to sort the wire out tho where it goes into the mixer. Using 10 bags a day Julian ! No wonder your loaded

I

Italy

I took this a few months ago, but not yet tried. 98 €. it is the same as raimondi, it changes the color and the w. raimondi is 1400 and 1600w. this 1200w

34595400338066269PRDID.0.jpg

Reply to Best reasonably priced mixer? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay