Search the forum,

Discuss Best QUALITY Grout there is? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

using granfix mainly again ...nice stuff at the mome

As I said - everyone will have a preference - but that is the only grout I’ve ever used and had to cut it all out!
It was fix only for a bathroom co. who supplied it - 4 bags of Limestone colour for stone tile. All 4 bags were a different batch no. and each bag dried patchy. Of course it’s the tilers fault for not checking the batch no’s. before grouting!! Charged the tile supplier a days labour for my effort, got paid and am still doing the bathroom companies work to this day . It’s not the money it’s the fact I don’t do regrouts.

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ive had problems with Granfix grout , it was supplied by the customer the tiles were rectified porcelain , it was nice to use and clean off but i had to go back and fix some pinholes in the grout , then it happened on another job so no more granfix for me
Grout 3000 is good but nobody supplies it up here ...

Last edited:
F

Flintstone

I used to use granfix all the time before Tilemaster came on the scene for me and the grey was absolutely terrible. It’s still available to me and on occasion I have used it the maxi grout has been ok, fast setting, better than the hygiene +

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
since instarmac had granfix the grout has improved a lot ..i did stop using also a while back for the same reasons as above ..no issues recently with it though

O

One Day

Best grout for me is Mapei Kerapoxy CQ.
I'm still dabbling with Kerakoll - but for now, it's Mapei's epoxies which are the best for me.

Reply to Best QUALITY Grout there is? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen