Discuss Best porcelain blade for dewalt d2000 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hi all what’s the best blade out there for cutting porcelain. I’m using a dewalt d24000 and the dewalt blade isn’t the best when cutting mitres need something that will cut my mitres pretty clean

Q

Qwerty

The problem with the dewalt is that it can suffer with a bit of blade wobble/ flex when cutting mitres. Ive yet to find a suitable replacement blade for mine other than the dewalt blade

Reaction score
Iv got one of those montolit Stl blades but it takes forever and creates lots of dust the blades a good purchase tho can’t fault it. Hopefully they will get back to me cheers

Reply to Best porcelain blade for dewalt d2000 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I bought some tiles for my bathroom wall, including a shower over bath area The shop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m going to be laying 8.5mm 600mm x 600mm porcelain bathroom tiles soon. What sort of tile...
Replies
Views
Tilers turned up this morning, I explained the plan, and they said it's impossible. Something...
Replies
Views
I'm about to tile my kitchen with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles. I am tiling onto a subfloor...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay