Search the forum,

Discuss best electric wet tile cutter your opinion? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

The plasplugs looks virtually identical to the Vitrex, ive had a plasplugs contract plus for about 4 years and its done well. Makes you look like you wet yourself and it vey loud IMO.

D

Daz

The briccolina is worth considering if you are looking for a good quality little cutter for around the £100-£150 mark

I use my Briccolina more than any of my other wet cutters. It's fantastic, compact and can be used to cut almost anything.

A

Aston

love the briccolina....nice smooth cuts, a great little cutter!!
add the dewalt to that and you have most options covered...i also have a little dewalt hand held wet saw and thats excellent! can do 45 degree cuts aswell

good luck on your search
ed

W

wayneismith

Hi all, I am looking to buy a DW24000 sometime soon, can anyone help with best dealer/best price etc. Many thanks Wayne

Reply to best electric wet tile cutter your opinion? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen