Search the forum,

Discuss Best adhesive for wet room floors in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good adhesive for wet room areas? Currently there's no more ply on the floor area. Thanks

Reaction score
Glad you asked ,as that's the answer I was looking for . Floor and wall of shower area already tanked Mapaei wet room kit .Large shower former. All joints sealed . It's the other areas where no more ply is laid. I'm asking if anyone has any recommendations of a good flexible adhesive I can use? Thanks

S

Spare Tool

Any decent S1...Tile master setaflex or Ultra spes would be my choice depending on availability...

J

Just Rizzle

im using x7 at the moment. add there ardion 90 aditive and is really good got a wetroom next week will be using this method another alternative i use is tilemaster ultimate

Reply to Best adhesive for wet room floors in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen