Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom wall tiling West Berkshire - approx 7 sq m in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jimmy81

Hi,

Would be interested in getting quotes for waterproofing and tiling a shower area & basin splashback in a very small bathroom. Based in Newbury, West Berkshire.

Need expertise in tanking - as I've spoken to a couple of characters who seemed to have no knowledge of waterproofing whatsoever - not very reassuring! :thumbsdown: The room is being stripped completely back and the shower area will be lined in board (type TBC...) with a false wall at one end to hide the shower pipework.

I'm not sure what more information I need to provide - as a total newbie to the world of tiling! - so please do let me know what else you'd need to know to provide a realistic estimate.

One other question: my OH is keen to have tiled alcoves built into the false wall for storage - but I'm concerned it could be a lot of extra work, with a corresponding increase in cost! Any indications how much more this would cost - for 2 alcoves, approx 250mm w x 350mm h each?

Thank you very much for any responses!

Reply to Bathroom wall tiling West Berkshire - approx 7 sq m in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen