Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom and ensuite ufh & tiling job in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Eclipse

TF
Reaction score
Hi I am in the middle of a house extension which will include a new main bathroom and ensuite (see attached diagrams). I have selected 30 x 60 porcelain tiles from a local supplier but not purchased these as yet. I'm also looking to install underfloor heating (either to be quoted for or laid by our builder first).

We're looking for full height tiles in the two walk in showers and half height round the rest of the rooms. There is a boxed area that requires tiling in the main bathroom where the toilet and sink are hung from.

Bathroom.JPG Ensuite.JPG

Q

Qwerty

Thank you for taking the time to place your advert and I hope one of our members can help you out.

Where abouts in the West Midlands are you?

Reply to Bathroom and ensuite ufh & tiling job in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen