Search the forum,

Discuss Bath Sealing Strip in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Minnie

ah, that's a pain. choices here are to either try and level the bath up (not sure how easy that is Minnie) or just cut the tiles to fit the gaps :20:

Can't access under the bath. The boards are stuck solid, and we can't unscrew them. :thumbsdown:

I obviously need to cut the tiles at an angle, but I wasted so many cutting them straight before I realised where I was going wrong. Lucky Tile Giant's only 2 minutes away and I picked cheap tiles eh! I'm going to take them off and redo them when the ones above have dried out.

D

diamondtiling

I think she is the top mod Minnie, you better get under the table, she can reach you in Brixton

<------- she only looks like that when angry (as all women do)

:lol::lol:

M

Minnie

For the last cut to the bath Minnie, turn the tile around so that you are looking at the back of the tile, lay the tile on the edge of the bath but up close to the fixed tile that it will sit under, mark it allowing for the gap, follow the two marks around to the face of the tile and cut it, when you position it in place it will fit exactly right, hope you follow that because you can quickly mark all the tiles and number them, don't forget to put a corresponding number on the wall, cut them all at once and fit, you will be in the pub by 3pm. I am typing all this from my laptop, I am down at watford now so get the kettle on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right. Will do that once I've removed them and got more tiles. Need to buy more adhesive first. Have got through 22kg already and Tile Giant reckoned 20kg should be enough, but I don't think they realised how much filling out I had to do. Still got all the mosaics and tile above them to go.

I hope the snow doesn't screw up your journey. You're about an hour away I reckon. You're not typing and driving are you? I'm sure there's a law against that.

My pub doesn't open 'til 5.00pm :thumbsdown:

M

Minnie

I think she is the top mod Minnie, you better get under the table, she can reach you in Brixton

<------- she only looks like that when angry (as all women do)

:lol::lol:

Are you sure? She mentioned Grumpy. Is there a moderator called Grumpy? His employees must be the rest of the dwarves

(does a runner)

M

Minnie

It's so unfair, all them smileys are blocked on this computer :mad2:

When I was working, they were blocked for me as well.

Have you tried Click Smilies?

There's loads there but they do take some ploughing through

Smilies Smiley Emoticons - Collection of free animated smilies, animated smiley , emoticons , smiley - emails, forum and board

Liz in her red racing car

car-smiley-003.gif

M

Minnie

Trave Smilies does good ones

and Fool's House are good ones

They're my two favourites. Like I said, it takes ages going through them.

Reply to Bath Sealing Strip in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen