Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Bank holiday weekend........ in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
.........what we all doing? I may be working through it. Anyone got a more interesting life than me?

S

Stef

Got my boys for a haircut Friday morning whilst their mum is away getting the hair, nails, tan etc done for a wedding we are going to on Saturday.
Going to try & get to the ideal homes show in Glasgow on Sunday, hangover permitting & going to the time cupsule, swimming, on the Monday.
Happy days for a change on a holiday weekend.

I

Ian

Got to work Saturday, but should be able to have sun and mon with the family. Working in London again on sat , when the championship playoff final is on, could make coming home in the evening interesting as I have to go past Wembley.

J

J Sid

Working all weekend, just started 130 m2 of mandarin stone free length limestone needing to be done asap, so looks like back to weekend work for month.

D

Dougs Third Go

going away in caravan for weekend, I'm coming back sunday and leaving wife and kids and rest of crew there as I'm off to see Nine Inch Nails again sunday night. I might go to work on monday...but might not either!

M

m3fitter

working... 2 large projects on the go :thumbsdown: one is a patio that leads on from akitchen diner in porcs, slot drains falling in all directions :-( not good :-(

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
mine starts today (Friday) sons brakes up today so have to look after him....another in-set day, which I think means the teachers want another day's holiday cause they can't cope with the 14 weeks they already have !!!

bad news is its going to pee down here all weekend....might go to the cinema ....Godzilla or x-men....anyone seen them yet..??

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Camping up ulswster with kids and a few friends.
Basically kids stuff during the day and campfire songs and vodka at night

Reply to Bank holiday weekend........ in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks