Discuss Bal Allstar adhesive. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tiler 1234

Might aswell buy a bag of slow set for half the price and a bucket from B & M ha ha..

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
They tried the hard sell at my local Topps........not convinced, but bloody loverly size of bucket 😉

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Exclusive to Topps Tiles still? Seem to be hitting the DIY market with this one it seems.

Reply to Bal Allstar adhesive. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Whats the difference between these two Bal adhesives please, aside from price and the xp only...
Replies
Views
I have removed the finish on two full walls leaving a sand / cement render. I now plan to fix...
Replies
Views
Interesting Video from Ultra Tile ‘s web site. View: https://youtu.be/qNG2vo5_R1w?feature=shared
Replies
Views
I am a first time homeowner bathroom remodeler & tiler. I'm ready to waterproof my seams and...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay