Search the forum,

Discuss Arsenal 4--1 portsmouth in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fred

Oh yes, the non-British player team................:mad2:

Play up Pompey, Pompey play up..............I know my roots.......:thumbsup:

F

Fred

Went to see Newcastle play Crystal Palace yesterday, Palace is only 10 miles from where I live so I thought I'd treat my lad who supports them.

In the que for tickets for half an hour, asked for the away end, sorry sold out mate, OK I'll take 2 tickets any where, sorry mate you asked for the away side, our ground policy is that once you've asked for that you can't sit any where else.............:mad2:

Reply to Arsenal 4--1 portsmouth in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good Evening, I installed 12x24 wall tile in my shower remodel. I realize now that I should have...
Replies
Views
Hello all, After years of abuse, the bathroom needed an overhaul from top to bottom. Out...
Replies
Views
My tiler split on me and left the shower walls half tiled. More importantly, they left a lumpy...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen