Search the forum,

Discuss Ardex S 7 Tanking Tips? Installation advice for Ardex S7 tanking system in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What type of tanking system is it? are there versions that are similar from other manufacturers? Have you downloaded their tech spec sheets?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's only changed once! And it didn't half need it. hopefully you'll get used to it. If you get stuck with anything let me know.

As for the S7 tanking, I've never even used added adhesive let alone their taking system so I'll stay out of this one.

Does their technical data sheet seem to suggest it's the same as a different brand?

J

Just Rizzle

when I used to do pools in the 80.s ardex was the only addy we used .
we used to rub down the render to make it smooth then we would apply a coat of ardex addy with an additive I think was ardion 90 this was applied like plaster when dried would smooth down and tile with there x7addy s7 then was a fast setting addy ,last year we did a pool surround the pool company if I can remember used s7 to coat the pool sides and base after rubbing the render down. then tiled over with s7 again after

Reply to Ardex S 7 Tanking Tips? Installation advice for Ardex S7 tanking system in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen