Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentice Tiler Required Berkshire / Middlesex / Surrey in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

Sorry if its in the wrong Area !

sadly, after 6 months my apprentice tiler hasn't worked out for driving reasons........... he doesn't want to learn to drive, even with the offer of free driving lessons & company van, so I am looking for a new apprentice to teach, guide

Position: Tiler Apprenticeship / Self employed

Salary £21,000 PA rising to when trained OTE £35-45k / with Company van after initial 3 month trial period

Hours Mon - Fri 7.30am - 4.30pm / 1 x Saturday per month Compulsory / Overtime available

Initially loading out, laying ditra mat, grouting whilst learning the trade. All tools are provided

Personal Requirements:

Must be Presentable / very Fit / motivated / Full UK driving licence with vehicle initially ( Company van after 3 months )

Please PM for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RDTiling

I'm tempted too, but it's a fair commute.

Fantastic opportunity for someone though and I hope you get someone.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If you don't mind me saying, that's an excellent package you have there. I would have been tempted a couple of years ago when I was working double those hours for less than half the pay and none of the perks or training.

I hope you find a deserving trainee. He or she will be over the moon for such a chance. Ideally, a local conscience person with high standards will apply.

Good luck.

W

White Room

How many tea breaks in a day:coffee: and what time does the bacon sarnies turn up:drool5:

Reply to Apprentice Tiler Required Berkshire / Middlesex / Surrey in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen