Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone recognise this guy seen on the streets in Manchester ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

BUM.jpeg Anyone recognise him ?

C

CJ CERAMICS

dont know him myself but if you do know him you can ring the hotline 0800 61 61 61

Reaction score
Its easy to prey on the unfortunate. Of course, the bigger they are, the harder they.....

Meanwhile, if it is any consolation to those Man U fans sobbing into their Devils Brew, try being a lifelong West Ham fan, whose closest football team is Bristol City - :mad2:

P

paul damian

Pure class , is there any way i can send that picture to my brother inlaw, an avid manu fan.

Reply to Anyone recognise this guy seen on the streets in Manchester ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen