Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone on here from the Lincoln area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

I'm tiling a lidl store in the next few weeks up there somewhere or at least I think it's Lincoln lol just wondered what the place was like

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I go to Lincoln regularly, my wife is from there and step-daughter lives there. Will be there this weekend. Lovely cathedral city, nice bars and restaurants in centre.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lovely town. Lots of bars around the marina. The town centre is good and some great old buildings and a good walk up the steep cobble hil to the cathedral .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 41
S

steve187

The new lidl store in lincoln has just opened, maybe a refurb of one of the older stores, Lincoln is ok, traffic and parking in the city centre is a nightmare. A large student population lots of bars/clubs, the cathedral area (uphill area ) is worth a visit.
let me know when your up here we could meet for a beer

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Grandparents used to live there and used to compete in regular tornaments there also.
Town centre is lovely. Theres an indoor market thats worth a look if its still there, good nightlife, and the football is a cheap afternoon. Always get a good old game of football in the lower leagues.

Reply to Anyone on here from the Lincoln area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen