Search the forum,

Discuss Anybody use the facebook login thing? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anybody use the facebook login thing on the forum? And if so, do you ever click 'like' in a thread? Or post your new threads to your wall?

B

Brinkley

to me dan tilers forum is different to fb .
dont really do fb that much but when i do log in people are saying what they have for dinner and how rubbish there lives are .
So at least here we get to talk about what we do collectively and resolve problems , not just moan about them.

U

user123

to me dan tilers forum is different to fb .
dont really do fb that much but when i do log in people are saying what they have for dinner and how rubbish there lives are .
So at least here we get to talk about what we do collectively and resolve problems , not just moan about them.

Not like that in my FB circles... at all, very positive, but then it's full of positive let's do stuff attitude mosaic artists and some good TF people, quite inspirational. :)

B

Brinkley

a lot of mine are people i knew at school mg dont really know a lot of them now but i must of gone to school with a council estate although i never lived in one lol

I

Ian

Same for me Brinkley, I toy with the idea of deleting my FB account every now and again, only go on once a day to see if anything is going on and it's usually nothing apart from whingers. I'm a positive person, I like my job and that's why I'm on here most of the time!!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't mean do you use facebook in general though, just whether you connected you FB profile to tilersforums.com as part of your marketing. A lot of guys get a bit of work from their facebook contacts who are normally always people you know/knew or know-of, or at least local to you.

E

enduro

I have met up with two guys i grew up with in primary and secondry school through facebook as we lost contact with each other over the years. One has his own building company employing 40 people and i have been doing his tiling for over a year for him. And the other one is a contracts manager for another large building company and i have a meeting with him and the owner next week as they want to start using me as there tiler. And both companies have shed loads of work.

E

enduro

I didn't mean do you use facebook in general though, just whether you connected you FB profile to tilersforums.com as part of your marketing. A lot of guys get a bit of work from their facebook contacts who are normally always people you know/knew or know-of, or at least local to you.
No i dont, but maybe i should.

Reply to Anybody use the facebook login thing? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen