Search the forum,

Discuss Anybody Had A Customer "peg It" Before Invoicing? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Had one or two customers that have died shortly afterwards, thankfully invoice has always been paid pre-mortem, but just wondering what would happen if they'd pegged it before work had been paid for...

I

Italy

I will, last year, has not seen the finished work .... (poor man).
to have 59 years.
he paid his wife to me. :(

Reaction score
I had a customer die just prior to final payment for the job. I built a new house for this old boy and he moved in and all was good - two weeks later had a last meeting with the architect to finalise the bill and the poor old chap was dead on the floor.

We'd rung the bell but couldn't get an answer so sat in the motor chatting, minutes later there was a frantic bashing on the window from the cleaner who had let herself in and found him face down.

Poor old sod only got to enjoy his new place for just two weeks.

Reply to Anybody Had A Customer "peg It" Before Invoicing? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen