Search the forum,

Discuss Any Tilers In Manchester In Between Jobs in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

aussie tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies and l totally understand what your saying and agree Dan, widler don't know if it is in chatburn, they didn't get back to me as of yet, don't think they will now as they wanted it started last week. The problem is l hate saying no to work not being greedy but it just means you lose that contact. I know it was short notice but sometimes it happens that way and l try to accommodate where possible.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't assume if you can't do it yourself that other people can.

They're in the same boat.

I do however really appreciate you posting work here.

If 1 in 50 of your jobs get a hit. It has been worth it for the sake of writing some words on a website.

It could connect you to a regular guy you earn a few quid off. We do have some top blokes here.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies and l totally understand what your saying and agree Dan, widler don't know if it is in chatburn, they didn't get back to me as of yet, don't think they will now as they wanted it started last week. The problem is l hate saying no to work not being greedy but it just means you lose that contact. I know it was short notice but sometimes it happens that way and l try to accommodate where possible.
I know the feeling,i hate turning work down but ive been doing it lately, to be honest i can't be bothered rushing around and bending over backwards trying to please every tom dick and harry and not getting one iota of thanks.
i do quite a bit of tiling around the ribble valley , me and a lad would of done it but we are booked up for a while .
Cheers
Craig

Reply to Any Tilers In Manchester In Between Jobs in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen