Discuss Any skilled Stone fixers in Bath or Bristol areas? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Smudger

Hi All.

Recently started ltd company doing Tile and Tadelakt. I want to concentrate on Tadelakt and there is a good possibility that I may need to sub some of stone fixing out. I had a marble mason who I was hoping to use, but this has fallen through. If there's anyone in here who would be interested then please send me a line. Not likely to be for a couple of months as got next 2-3 months covered, but just looked at a job that I couldn't do on my own but haven't got work to take on someone full time.

Reply to Any skilled Stone fixers in Bath or Bristol areas? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay