• Thread starter Flintstone
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 4K
Search the forum,

Discuss Andy Coldwell-Tiling Excellence in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

Andy Coldwell - Tiling Excellence

Providing First class Tiling across Sheffield, Dronfield, Chesterfield and all across Derbyshire.

Stile Tiling is the website to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Flintstone

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

F

Flintstone

I don't know where they got them from, I do know they are propper encaustic tiles and cost over £100 per m2. beautiful tiles

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Andy Coldwell-Tiling Excellence in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there. I recently tiled a shower floor with a basalt mosaic tile. I used kerapoxy for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
UK Tiling Forum 10 Tips Tricks and Hacks for Tiling There are many tiling forums online now, but...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I came across this forum searching for info so my first post. I'm renovating 1890's...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen