Search the forum,

Discuss Alpine Tiling Training (Alpine Tiling Courses) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pleased to say that Alpine Tiling now sponsor the forum. :)

Please leave any feedback about Alpine if you haven't done so already.

A

astute tiling

:hurray:Richard (The boyfriend) also did his training at Alpine and loved every minute. Gary was always really supportive and he is always available still now (year or so on) if we have any questions. WOuld definately recommend Alpine :)

R

robbrook

Just finished the six week course with Gary down in Alpine Tiling and it was superb. Being new to the industry i was apprehensive to make the commitment, financially, but am glad i did.

Gary's knowledge and experience is second to none. It hand's on straight away and the progress you make is amazing. Gary covers everything you need to go into the industry. He gives credit where it's due and he also picks you up on things that a customer would notice. I got the chance to go out on a few jobs with one of his tilers which you don't get at any other Tiling centre's that i know!! Plus he was doing up a his showroom and he let us (students) loose in their to do Tiling.

It has given me the confidence now to go on and pursue a career in Tiling.

Can't praise Gary highly enough

Reaction score
Gary gary wow the phrasing you are getting , we were speaking about you yesterday and the way you where 20 years ago , if you read this paul (jockey)and steve (brother) say hi , lol
regards
marbleman

Reply to Alpine Tiling Training (Alpine Tiling Courses) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen