Search the forum,

Discuss All Over the Midlands/World in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Millions
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Midlands
We are literally drowning in work!! And for once it is quite nice work where guys can make a good living.

We've got hotels, apartment blocks, luxury houses - you name it we've got it on at the moment.

Looking to boost our labour levels with good quality tilers who know their salt and can earn a decent crust as a result.

Get in touch if of any interest

JP

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We are literally drowning in work!! And for once it is quite nice work where guys can make a good living.

We've got hotels, apartment blocks, luxury houses - you name it we've got it on at the moment.

Looking to boost our labour levels with good quality tilers who know their salt and can earn a decent crust as a result.

Get in touch if of any interest

JP

We are still as busy as ever and still on the look out for more good subbies, if of interest get in touch

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As ever, we are still on the hunt for new guys to come on board and help us out

We have regular work literally all over the Midlands, pay well and on time, and have a whole host of happy tilers earning great money for us on site.

Get in touch if any interest

Reply to All Over the Midlands/World in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen