Search the forum,

Discuss Aldi specialbuys - deals on workwear and tools and bits and pieces in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Aldi specialbuys - deals on workwear and tools and bits and pieces in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses in Stoke On Trent’s Once Thriving Ceramics and...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays