Search the forum,

Discuss After a long day, i go home and crack open a bottle of........ in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
First thing I do when I get home. Gotta be a freshly ground coffee. What do I crack open?! I might have something to post later. Too early in the day for that :D

Some days it’s never too early.! :D

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What temperature do people prefer their real ales?
I like mine slightly chilled, about half hour or so in the fridge, in contrast my father in law prefers his at room temperature as he says the cold takes away the flavour.

T

Tile Shop

Room temp for a bottle or as it comes from a tap. I'm not enough of a connoisseur to be too fussed but I find it can lose some flavour if served too cold.

J

J Sid

In the fridge, you heathen ….. Must be room temperature, surprised your father in law hasn't kicked you out of the family

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
In the fridge, you heathen ….. Must be room temperature, surprised your father in law hasn't kicked you out of the family

He’s tried, many times.

W

Waluigi

Over a dozen replies and nobody has responded to the OP’s Question with ‘Amyl Nitrate’ ........you lot are slacking :D ;)

W

Waluigi

Cheers!

2167A0A7-100C-4E52-B84B-AEADC4403F4D.jpeg

Reply to After a long day, i go home and crack open a bottle of........ in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen