Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Required - Tiles for Bathroom in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

liam15

-
Reaction score
Good evening all,

I have purchased the tiles in the following link from B&Q, for my bathroom refurbishment.

Elegance marble White Gloss Marble effect Ceramic Wall tile, Pack of 7, (L)600mm (W)200mm | DIY at B&Q - https://www.diy.com/departments/elegance-marble-white-gloss-marble-effect-ceramic-wall-tile-pack-of-7-l-600mm-w-200mm/5036581065102_BQ.prd

I have just gone online to check tile weight (not stated on website) and discovered these tiles are not suitable for a wet room. These tiles are due to be installed to the u-shaped walls enclosing my shower bath. Can you confirm if these tiles are suitable for installation above my shower bath (as it is not a wet room) or if they are not correct due to the shower over the bath?

Many thanks in advance
Liam

Reply to Advice Required - Tiles for Bathroom in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen