Search the forum,

Discuss Advice please on fitting Marmox boards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Having seen your thread of Plumbers Forum you didn't get arsey when it took days for folk to reply there, so why here? And especially in the middle of what the current situation is?

Our advice is free, don't feel that we are obliged to rush and give you it.

Good luck with your project. NOT!

P

Perfect Tiling

We all get customers who are arse's guy's. This arse seem's to do a lot of research then complains because its going to cost him so much. I pity the tiler that he get's in to do the job...unless he decides to save some money and do it on his own...in which case I wish him well...hopefully the tiles will fall off and cause major issues for him. If this causes offence to him....I sincerely appologise....NOT

Reaction score
If you thought people on this forum were unhelpful, you want to go ask a question on the plasterers forum 😂.

The guys and gals on here are top notch from what I have seen 👌.

pink

-
Reaction score
We all get customers who are arse's guy's. This arse seem's to do a lot of research then complains because its going to cost him so much. I pity the tiler that he get's in to do the job...unless he decides to save some money and do it on his own...in which case I wish him well...hopefully the tiles will fall off and cause major issues for him. If this causes offence to him....I sincerely appologise....NOT
i think he should try car sales man next

Reply to Advice please on fitting Marmox boards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen