Search the forum,

Discuss access pan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sranners

Access panel, I’ve got a conservatory to tile but it has a drain hatch in the middle off it, what is the best tile access kit? Any one got a favourite?
and how much? or should i ask in the arms?

M

Matthew77

You can get inspection covers that have a recessed lid so that you can block pave or tile into them.I think we've just used ones from the builders merchants. I'm guessing you already know this tho.:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

Sranners - View... View attachment 3649

This Conservatory has a recessed manhole cover in - not ideal but it works!
The tile is mlticolur 30x30cm slate with terracotta inlays and border.
The frames are about £xx-xx and you can get them made to size from a metalwork/blacksmiths:thumbsup:

John.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sranners

Thanks for the replys.

iv seen the builders merchants ones but was thinking along the lines of the bath pannel access pannel type that you cant see??

i have not done one of these befor, (lucky me) lol

D

david campbell

maybe better to silicone in the tile covering it than grouting in,mapei do matching silicone to there grouts i'm sure,that way it can be cut out with a knife:thumbsup:

Reply to access pan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen