Search the forum,

Discuss Aaargh!! Blood on carpet!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

My accident free 2014 has come to an end. Gone and painted part of a customers carpet in my own blood! Not my fault mind, just an over zealous Stanley knife ;)

The customer saw me do it (and feels it was their fault bless them as they were talking to me when I did it. I have said I will pay the £40 for carpet to be fully professionally cleaned but wondered if you have any other solutions? :)

ubevu5er.jpg

D

Deleted member 9966

best to get it professionally cleaned. if you start messing with it now you might make it worse. cold water is best, blot don't scrub/rub. problem is, if you start cleaning one spot on the carpet, particularly a cream carpet, it will leave a nice light patch and the rest of the carpet will be dirty.

we have a Bissell carpet cleaner at home, and dark grey carpets :grin:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lemonade.......the fizz helps remove it. Apparently. Not tried it though, as my 2014 has been accident free...........SO FAR!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lets just hope there's never a murder in that house Geoff otherwise you'll have Dibble knocking on your door :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I second the baby wipe!
Those things are magic! They fetch oil off my hands when ever sugar soap wont work!

As GRR says though blot don't rub, and hope the rest of the floor is pretty clean so it doesn't show up much.

Would have best been tackled when it was wet with the baby wipe though.

Pro-cleaner in will sort it though. It's 40 quid. Lesson learnt.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Saliva. The enzymes in saliva are specifically designed to break down organic material such as meat, bone and blood.

Reply to Aaargh!! Blood on carpet!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen