Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss A recent wet room project. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Do like the way this one was done especially the shower former, going to keep this design in mind for future. Think I'll persuade customer just to get 600x600 tiles tho I'll just say I'm not bleeding Marc!

O

Old Mod

Do like the way this one was done especially the shower former, going to keep this design in mind for future.

Yeah you should mate, it's a little different to the norm, I stole it, why shouldn't you! Haha
Cutting them down was really about trying to hide the fact that he diverter wasn't in line with the drain and it would have exaggerated it if left as 1200's,
but it did have the extra benefit of keeping the bond thro the tray.
As simple as that tray looks tho, it's much tougher than doing it in the conventional manner, just thought I'd let you know haha
Looks kool tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blunt Tool

You're not joking, the more you look at it and try to plan it......doesn't look simple at all!!
Takes a while just to get the old head round it!

O

Old Mod

Like the idea of shower screen aswell very minimal
Schluter do a trim that actually facilitates a shower screen fitting like this.
Me, I just sank the C channel in the wall and floor and stuck with CT1
Didn't have time to get schluter trim tbh. :)

Reply to A recent wet room project. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks