Discuss A recent wet room project. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Utilising a shower former design I saw somewhere on line, a few months back I believe, I completed this wet room a few weeks ago.

It's a 1200 x600 x 10mm porcelain from Mandarin Stone.

The short walls I re-fabricated the 1200's down to 600's so that I could keep the bond with the floor.

All externals were mitred, of course, and the shower screen was sunk beneath the thing to give a completely frameless look.

One reason for the set out was that the drain and diverter were miss aligned, and a conventional set out would have highlighted this.

The window was actually offset to the joint line by approx 20mm also, but with a little jiggery pokery I was able to visually put it in the right place.

A lot of messing about? ..... yeah, maybe.

But the look on the clients face when completed, more than made up for the extra bit of hassle.

Plus they were a joy to work with.

IMG_9075.JPG IMG_9077.JPG IMG_9080.JPG IMG_9086.JPG IMG_9087.JPG IMG_9089.JPG IMG_9092.JPG IMG_9093.JPG IMG_9095.JPG IMG_9096.JPG IMG_9097.JPG IMG_9099.JPG IMG_9101.JPG IMG_9112.JPG

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
you know life has changed.. when I was 16 Britney spears made me happy.. now today at 32 this makes me happy great work chief

Reply to A recent wet room project. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks