Discuss 650Watt Electric Wet Saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

Hawkofeagles

Anyone got one of these from Topps Tiles? I'm looking for a decent wet saw and saw this with a sliding bed...If you have one what do you think of it, good, bad or just a waste of money...

650Watt Electric Wet Saw

D

DHTiling

I would say over a 1000 watts.. cutting thick hard tiles on a low power will cause stress and slow cutting.

H

Hawkofeagles

Yeah see what you mean Dave although I'd like one of these but they are not available here in the UK....Doh!!!!

QEP - 61024 24" Professional Tile Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hawkofeagles

Budget...umm well not alot as I have just purchased the TX700. I do have a wet saw but I always keep an eye on new cutters. What do you guys use as wet cutters, I know alot of ppl use the Rubi ND. ?

D

doug boardley

did the Rubi DW 200N (bridge cutter) replace the DW200LP? (the one that I've got)

D

DHTiling

did the Rubi DW 200N (bridge cutter) replace the DW200LP? (the one that I've got)

Rubi have brought out a new model.. it is called the DX350 range now.. aluminium body and light weight

7C6EE43BFD7DDA4C94EC539D69BAF077.jpg

Reply to 650Watt Electric Wet Saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks