Discuss Schluter corner what goes with what I have in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello:
First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info.
Here is my question:
I'm doing a DIY kitchen backsplash. I have doon all kinds of timing jobs in the past back splashes and floors etc. this time around I picked a subway tile that doesn't have a bull nose tile for the edges, so I chose a Schluter the model/style is a100 I'm looking for corner pieces to tie it all together and give i a really nice clean look. the tiling place I got the stuff from never mentioned that there was even such a thing. I saw a DIY video that shoed the corner pieces it gave it a really nice professional look . the style they showed in the video was a different profile than what I got it's a square chunky looking style that goes well with the subway tile we picked. I can't find a definitive web page that says this Corner will work with "X" Schluter. So, if anyone know of one that goes with the model, we chose please let me know or drop a web page that will show what goes with what.. Thank you in Advance.

Reply to Schluter corner what goes with what I have in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks