Search the forum,

Discuss 600x900 limestone floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kevbos

Oh and back to original question .make sure you put movement joints into floor if any area over 7 metres in lineal length. Think the wise guys forgot to mention this .they just saw the supply of a decoupling membrane and pond signs in their eyes

T

Time's Ran Out

Timeless John. You don't know my standards .your just another tiler .think your amazing because your a trusted adviser .yet I fix Victorian tiles every day .How much do they cost mate .what is the finish I have to achieve every day .when I work for people that don't want to pay for the right job .but still want it done .it is their problem not mine .again look at pictures of work I do .then tell me I'm rubbish .some people live in a fantasy world. I do not .I have done all types of tiling .don't tell me tiling companies .major building and housing construction companies don't cut corners .every new build almost is appalling .I don't do it any more because they are so bad .it is not against the law to dot tiles .especially of told to so so .have a look at your profile pictures of work .your not a master .How many bad types of adhesive .grout .and tile are sold every day .in your perfect way of tiling you fool . Think about it

QED !

J

jonnyc

Kevbos
I've not been on forum for long time but from what I've read on this thread you are trying to stamp your mark.
Is your name coz you are called KEV
and a boss ?
That much I could comprehend .
The rest seems to be puerile attempts at antagnozing anyone with your supposed superior tiling knowledge .you don't need to be time served to be on this site and indeed I am not . Maybe you are but I think not and judging by what I have seen of your work I think you need to
Go back to school . Not just a tiling school but a school of thought !!!!!!!! You post like you know it all but I see no evidence of your self imposed greatness .
Com on show us your wares ?

Reply to 600x900 limestone floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen