Search the forum,

Discuss 3 metre metal trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sblunde

Hi. I'm about to start tiling my bathroom, and need some advice on where I can get hold of square edge metal trims that are more than 2.5m in length. It's an older property, so the ceiling height is approx 2700mm height.

I think butt joints in trim look awful. I suppose they'd only be 200mm from the ceiling, but I'd notice them.

Using 600x300 polished porc. Have mitred smaller porc tiles before and had ok results doing several small hearths, but this time it's three full height external corners. I'm not going to try it with these tiles.

D

Deleted member 9966

have you tried Tile Giant?

The guys in the stores close to me have always been really helpful in finding stuff that fits my needs. I can't guarantee they'll be able to find you metal trims in the right size, but there's no harm ringing and asking.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Somebody asked this a while ago and I said you couldn't get longer than 2.5m, but then somebody did show us a place you could get the 3m lengths and I don't think TG stocked them. I can't be 100% but I'm sure somebody will be along when they get in from work with a stockist.

S

sblunde

Thanks. Most of the normal places only seem to stock 2.5m, but I'll give TG a try. It's just round the corner.

** Question already answered, so I won't ring TG yet **

Reply to 3 metre metal trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen