Search the forum,

Discuss 3 attempted child abductions in Stoke! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
A good heads up, the more publicity these freaks get the less chance they'll have, down side is that maybe mob rule gets the wrong guy. Lets hope they get the right guy..............................first ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard on facebook at about 10am. Apparently they were near a school and tried it then, and the mother quickly posted the details on facebook. That's it then, everybody had it on their wall and in their news feed. And it kept being updated 'right, they've been spotted at so and so's'. Mad how it can work like that this facebook lark.

But yeah, hopefully they'll catch them but failing that I hope they've been put off. Though there were more reports a few weeks ago in an area nearish to us. So sounds like they've moving around.

Awful stuff.

S

Scott

Dan on a lighter side, if its any of the kids from the school my missus used to teach at up there they'd bring em back pretty sharpish

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
lol you're probably right there mate. There's a few that would only get in to throw them out the car to steal it lol

Just a thought you know. These people wont be from around here, and they might have been scared off to further afield. It might be wise to have a chat with your kids about not talking to strangers and always walking around in two's and whatnot.

W

White Room

I may have criticized facebook at times but it does have it's place hearing this kind of news.

Reply to 3 attempted child abductions in Stoke! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen