Search the forum,

Discuss 21 , looking for work with a tiler in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all,
Looking for work with a tiler as a tilers mate. I attended a tiling course last year and really enjoyed it and learnt a lot. I’ve been doing drainage work for over a year now and have realised tiling was the trade I enjoyed and would like to do full time and keep on learning.

I’m 21 and have a car so can get about. Living in south London (croydon) if anyone can point me in the right direction would be appreciated.
Cheers👍🏻

Reaction score
Hi Max,
what is your preferred day rate and How far you can drive?
Hi Valdas thanks for the reply , ideally 75-90 depending on travel. I’d be happy to travel around Surrey and south / central London. Living in purley so can access motor way.

B

Bobby Smith

Hi all,
Looking for work with a tiler as a tilers mate. I attended a tiling course last year and really enjoyed it and learnt a lot. I’ve been doing drainage work for over a year now and have realised tiling was the trade I enjoyed and would like to do full time and keep on learning.

I’m 21 and have a car so can get about. Living in south London (croydon) if anyone can point me in the right direction would be appreciated.
Cheers👍🏻
Are you still looking?

Reply to 21 , looking for work with a tiler in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen