Search the forum,

Discuss 113 Or 114 Mapei Ultra Colour For This Floor? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Personally, I think the 114 would be too dark. The 113 would be better, as it would closely match the wood graining. Don't forget that the Ultracolour grouts are pretty solid and have a repellent built in, so should keep its colour longer than some of the other grouts out there.

You could also consider using the LTP Grout Protector for good measure.

Also, advise them (if its for a customer) not to use bleach to clean the floor, as the ammonia in it attacks the grout, causing it to discolour over time. Use the LTP Porcelain cleaner for everyday cleaning, and the LTP Grimex if it becomes extra boggin'. Should keep the grout looking mint.

S

shogun rua

Thanks Paul,

Thats exactly what i thought just needed my mind put at ease ;););););););););););););)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 113 Or 114 Mapei Ultra Colour For This Floor? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen