Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss 1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Well done Ash mate, we all get some stick on here when we first join. You have stuck with it and have proved you are passionate about tiling.

I hope you do well in the future and make it as a tiler, your enthusiasm is commendable.

If I can help you in anyway give me a ring, my mob is in my signature. Have a good Christmas mate, you and yours.:thumbsup:

M

Mr Tiler

oldhams only 1 1/2 hours away phil I may even pop up for a cuppa! lol.... getting a comment from you like that is deffinately a positive as you have been here through all my fazes (mr tiler, mr T and mr tea bag) lol. thanks mate hope you have a good xmas and you may get a call from a strange man soon with a few questions on what to do lol cheers bud

M

Mr Tiler

and im glad to see people are beginning to see me for what I am! not an ignorant know it all who doesn't take any advice on board! think im adjusting to this typing lark! lol

J

jonnyc

Don't take any notice of anyone who says you should not go out and take jobs on.youhave the right to go for work as there is no law in this country that you cannot tile without a qualification.let the clients you compare your quote make the decision as to whether they want to employ you.if you are cheap then so be it but client could choose to get another quote and possibly see the difference in how so called pros present themselves.people on here are probably bored of me saying this but I am self taught with a friend and second job we ever did was for ex prime minister ted Heath.thst was a disaster as were numerous jobs that followed but we learnt real quick and now I think I have pretty good idea about what I'm doing!

M

Mr Tiler

well I for one can hear that sort of talk all day mate :thumbsup:. I have already spoken to my advisor about what needs to be done if I find myself getting a call for a quote so I am going to start actively seeking jobs... my tilings safer than the cowboys so as long as they like how it looks I will be happy thanks mate

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Well done ash lad sorry I couldn't make it to Wembley that night.

Get yourself in touch with the princes Trust if you are still young enough!

Reply to 1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks