Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss 1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well done Ash, you're picking up and absorbing some good advice on here :thumbsup:

OP
M

Mr Tiler

cheers guys.... dave what are you saying I should be out there tile for a living by now? lol

OP
C

charlie1

Here my 2p worth mr t, if you only take the advice on here without actually going out and doing it and learning from your own experiences then tile will always seem daunting to you... Consider all the different aspects of tile multiplied by the differences on opinion on how certain things should be done, the point I'm making is, spending too much time on here could actually be harming any chance you have of being a professional tiler because your having an information overload, and who is giving you the info?... You don't really know! How do you qualify the person giving the advice? ... Get out there mate and get some jobs under your belt then you will be in a better position to give some advice yourself! Good luck

OP
M

Mr Tiler

I know mate and tbh it is daunting I mean I try to get as much work as I can but its only friends and family so its few and far between.... I would love to start advertising but am I then making myself into one of the cowboys.... I know theres a few members on here would have a lot to say against me doing it... but theres also tillers on here who did exactly that and am now fully fledged... I hope nobody takes offence to that its just what ive witnessed on the site. thanks charlie

Reply to 1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock