Search the forum,

Discuss 1000 posts for CJ Ceramics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

CJ.. Not very often i will say this,, but your input is well worthy of that 1000 posts.. and more.. so thanks from me..

C

CJ CERAMICS

thank you all very much.....Dave having read the advice that you have given out and the knowledge that you possess in all things tiling i am truly humbled by your kind words.
chris

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Awwww I think he fancies u Dave bruv. Lol

A big thanks from me cj.

Given ur initial registration date I don't think ur addicted enough to tf so I want to ask you what I can do to the forum to make you miss meals, stay up too late, and be a bit groggy in the morning on the odd occasion?

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

CJ CERAMICS

Cheers Dan......not sure about fancying Dave though bit too masculine for me.....lol as to not being addicted to TF enough my wife would most certainly disagree. This site is perfect the only reason why it has taken so long to post 1000 is that with the wealth of knowledge on the site by the time i read the question/problem 20 answers have been given and i feel that adding the same would not be beneficial. I personally think that this is the best Tilers site around (not being sycophantic just trueful) The detail and knowledge that forum members have is amazing, the lenghts that they will go to help is again amazing.
chris

Reply to 1000 posts for CJ Ceramics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen