Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A

Normal Threads
Hi guys, I have installed ditra heating mat with electric underfloor heating over a 35 square...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have an issue with 12 cracked large format thin porcelain tiles (1500x1500x6mm). They...
Replies
Views
Unipipe underfloor heating Hi guys, anyone tiled over this product? It’s polystyrene grooved...
Replies
Views
So Ive seen this ProWarm ProFloor pre-routed chip and was wondering if anyone had has any...
Replies
Views
I'm refurbing my bathroom after a leak. I've ripped up the old tiles and the 6mm ply they were...
Replies
Views

Using Dural CI- FH and have it laid down. Looking to tile the entire flat with the T2 Universal...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First time post here after reading about lots of different options for my kitchen...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used the new 6mm Ultralight Board from warmup. Any opinion, experience with it? Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I can’t find any solid information on this topic. For context, I am wanting tiles floor...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm looking on some advice on insulation! Currently I have a failed damp course in an...
Replies
Views

In two minds as to whether to go for UFH stickymat (followed by decoupling membrane on top) or...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.....im new to the forum and I'm looking for some help and advice please. I tiled a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm doing a bathroom floor over existing floorboards. I'm also adding a 1.5 sq m...
Replies
Views
Has anybody purchased any of the red decoupling matting now supplied by the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have 22sqm room to lay loose electric cable, on ditra heat duo,half floor is (solid) 18mm...
Replies
Views

I am renovating and extending my 1930s property. for the rear extension part, I am looking to go...
Replies
Views
Apologies in advance for the long post, hope someone can advise We've had our floor tiled a...
Replies
Views
We've just had our kitchen/living room tiled and grouted the job was completed today, 45 sqm...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A customer is enquiring about UFH mat under porcelain tiles but there is already well...
Replies
Views
Hi guys just a quick question. I have a suspended timber floor, and i am in the process of...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay