Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
I
Hi, I am looking for Inalco border (or at a push wall tiles) for a repair to avoid a complete...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
H
We have to replace a few broken tiles from the front of a shop but I'm having difficulty in...
Replies
Views
Heatherdlv
H
G
Hi, I am after around 15 to 20 Johnson's fiorito tiles please. Frto1a. email me at...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
597x597 tiles were made by keope ceramiche from there space range. Think the colour is Galaxy...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Hello I am kind of hoping someone may be able to help I need a couple of boxes of...
Replies
Views
Roy IOW
R
J
Looking for the same tile as some of you on this forum, did anyone have any luck???? polished...
Replies
Views
joanne craske
J
L
Trying to find these tiles for a bathroom installed in the 1980s, the only marks I can find on...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
K
Hello! I'm looking desperately for the tiles shown in the picture below (dimensions: 1,8 x 1,8 x...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
W
Wanted TAU Spanish tiles. Picture attached. Marble effect and glazed. Tiles were purchased 20yrs...
Replies
Views
whiteland
W
M
Hi All, I'm looking for some Pilkingtons / Johnsons Cristal textured vein white wall tiles - you...
Replies
Views
S
Hi rejigging my kitchen - now need to fill in some gaps in tiling on floor - DOMINO MONSARAZ -...
Replies
Views
STEVEN GRANT
S
R
Hi All, I'm trying to source 4m2 of Roman Cleopatra Light Beige Floor tiles but they have to be...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
O
Looking for Porcelanosa Bizancio Rosso P3094102 Tiles 12 or 13 if possible 314mm x 443mm?
Replies
Views
Osimandious
O
T
hi all. Looking for some of these tiles for our kitchen. Ideally 3.5 sqm but any will do.
Replies
Views
Teaboy-steve
T
P
I am refreshing my bathroom which is tiled with Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco glossy white tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Liz Laverick
L
G
Hi hope someone can help. I'm looking for a small quantity of discontinued Porcelanosa Tiles -...
Replies
Views
S
N
I am looking for a box of the following tiles PORCELANOSA P34701001 DAKAR CALIZA 31.6X90 in...
Replies
Views
Nicko
N
R
Hi, Some of our bathroom tiles have been broken and we are desperately looking for some...
Replies
Views
R
T
Got a customer who called in looking for 5 sqm to complete a bathroom. We used to stock it but...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
S
Hi everyone, I am looking for some Halcon Elegance decor crema tiles (Cream with Gold Mosaic)...
Replies
Views
Sarah Dickson
S
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud