Search the forum,

Discuss Zeus limestone flooring in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Andy .. just treat it like any other limestone mate... the only difference will be hardness and porosity.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just had a quick read on there website
And it says it doesn't need sealing it's got a 25 year guarantee. it's easy to cut!!! This sounds to good to be true

I

Ian

I priced a job in this a couple of years back but, didn't get it. Can you do a bit of a review on it please Andy, would be nice to see what you think.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I priced a job in this a couple of years back but, didn't get it. Can you do a bit of a review on it please Andy, would be nice to see what you think.

Sure will bri I'm starting it on 3-4 sept 13 mtr floor with U floor htg
It doesn't mention anything in the spec about crack mats! Must be super tuff...

I

IHB

"Made by compacting the finest and hardest of natural stone minerals at 3 tons per square inch, fused at volcanic heat (1,250°C) into 9mm thick solid, rock hard stones, by a process which ensures that each stone wholly complies with the European Standard Test Rating Performance Requirements for the highest quality flooring."

Sounds like reconstituted fake stone.

Reply to Zeus limestone flooring in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen